Monday, January 23, 2012

What Happened Today Again?/What Power would you have?

Hey everybody,

So I'm pretty sick again, yuck. For those who may be reading this and do not know me, I get sick all of the time. Today I was brutually attack by a fever, pounding heacache, dizzy spells, constant temperature changes and a horrible cough. M'yes m'yes...It's that time of year.

So today's blog will be pretty short, sorry. Today's events...uhhh....honestly  I can't remember too much. OH THUNDER! Haha there was ALOT of thunder and lightning at my house last night. So awesome! :)

Ok, today's events...hmmm... I hung out with a great friend of mine after most of my classes were done. (The Wonderful Claire who gave me grahm crackers and advil, thank you dearly.) We talked and hung out at her place.
Hm, well today was my first class of Music in the Classroom. It's basically training us to be music teachers to younger children. I think it's going to be a great class! Very entertaining!

Hmmm, what else happened? Just reading some astronomy now, gosh I love it! <3
Aaaaaand...yeah I got nothing. Too sick to think, sorry to dissapoint.

So to conclude, I'll ask you guys a question. What 3 random powers would you want if you could have them? Not including Magic though, just a power that can do one thing.
For me, the three I would choose are Flying, Teleportation, and Element Bending/Nature connection. I've always had a dream of being able to fly; it's why I want to sky dive so badly. Teleportation would save soo much time and money, hahaha :) And I love nature, and would love to be able to interact with it. Maybe even talk to animals too. It's hard to choose one part of nature to have a power based off of.

Anywho, can't wait to hear what you guys say! Good night! And wash your hands, eat healthy and stay warm! There's a horrible bug going around!

2 comments:

  1. Powers: Super brain, Super intuition, and teleportation. Anything that makes job/school easier.

    danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Ability to survive underwater at any depth.

    2. Flying

    3. Ability to learn languages the second I heard/read them.

    ReplyDelete