Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random Youtube Videos and Music

Greetings Random Humans,

Today was a good day! I got to spend time with some great friends, watch football (GO 49ers!) and watch random youtube videos. So for today's blog, I will be sharing random youtube videos! Why? Just cause. :)

A kitten falls asleep inside of a teacup! Yes, I am one of those girls who squeals over adorable animals, haha!
Too Cute Right?!!?


Next video is about a boy named Elliot who just knows that he is getting married to his friend Bowie. He also dicusses the important factors to consider when being married with his mother.
Yes, outer beauty is all that truly matters, not laughter nor hugs. (Thank you Brendada for showing me this! Love it!)


Now I know what you must be thinking; Why post a video of NYAN CAT?!?! This is the nyan cat themem slowed down by 800%. Yes it may be slowed down alot, but I found it to be very serene, peaceful and beauty. It paints a picture in your mind. When I close my eyes, I imagine myself floating through space, passing stars, the planets. And then the scene changes to flying in the night time sky over nature, forests, deserts, jungles, etc. What do you think of when you hear it?

So beautiful and nerdtatsic, haha! <3

So next video is...wait for it...Eric Whitacre's The Seal Lullaby. We are playing this in the instrumental ensemble I'm in, and I love it so much! There is so much beauty and melodic passes that are gorgeous!
Ah, music <3

What happens if you accidently propose to your girlfriend? Comedy says this...
YES IT IS.

Ok, it's a cheesey movie, but I love DragonHeart. It's a classic, haha. And the music is amazing! (Most of the theme song is in the finale, but I though I would post them both :) )
The Theme Song
The Finale


Well, I guess that's enough for now. Thank you to everyone I hung out with today, it was alot of fun being with you guys! Now to go get ready for another week of school!
G'night everyone!

3 comments:

  1. IDOIDOIDOIDOIDO

    Fun post! Teacup Kitten and Elliott are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Nyan Cat slowed down I felt like I was floating away on magical video game clouds. One that takes me far away from all my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyan Cat slowed down sounds so much cooler then the original, I agree with Danielle. And the Tea cup kitty makes me so happy. :3

    ReplyDelete