Saturday, March 31, 2012

Quick update, Frank Ticheli, A Tango and Batman.

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great spring break! Just writing a very quick update for everyone!


Updates

  • Band tour = AWESOME!! Had soo much fun! The concerts, driving in the tour, best hotel roomies, coke bottle music, oh too much fun!
  • Composing music = still working on Songcycle book. Barely started really, heehee! XD Working hard on a piece for soprano and alto vocals and two harps. It's really happening!
  • School - So. Much. Homework.
  • Health - feeling stomach achy again, but okish. 
  • Social life - I love my people :) They're great! Got to take two of my college peeps around my home town, and then we played Mario Nintendo 64, so much fun. And then we composed a wonderful short piece for cello, piano and timpani. ;) Love you guys!
Random Music 
"Blue Shades" by Frank Ticheli. Just started playing this in Wind Ensemble, and I'm loving it! It's very entertaining!


"Angels in the Architecture" was another piece I've played of Frank Ticheli. I played it in my freshman year, and it was so fun! I loved the vocal solo, and the jet stream noise we made on the flutes! XD



"Libertango" - one of my favorite piano duets right now. <3




Random Video
BATMAN...HE'S ABOVE THE LAW.


Ok, extremely short blog done. I'll try to write more next time! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment