Friday, March 16, 2012

I still exist!

Hey Guys!

Long time no post! So sorry about that! It's been insane! I've been so busy; I'm sure you all understand, haha!
Well I guess I will give you all a shortened update on my life...

Quick update:
~ Midterms are ending, yay! All seemed to go well for the most part. I'm completely unsure for two of them though. :/ Oh well, time will tell.
~multiple concerts = successful! Woohoo! I felt bad because I messed up one of my flute solos in the concert band performance, but I know I need to let it go, and celebrate the the other ones were successful. :)
Great job to everyone who played!
~ I'M GOING ON TOUR NEXT WEEK!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! The Band is going on tour, and we're performing in multiple day and night concerts! My roommates for the trip are AWESOME!!!! This will be so fun!
~ Health - I'm feeling a lot better thankfully. I'm exhausted from my schedule but doing good! :)
~Compositions and Arrangements - I just finished two vocal arrangements for my friend whose in a renaissance fair; she and one other person will be performing them! Wee!
Also, I started a new project! I'm making a song-cycle book! Each song will be about one person, and be dedicated to them. Should be exciting! :)
~Hanging with Megan tonight! I haven't seen her in forever! So we watched the Japanese version of Howls Moving Castle, which was awesomely hilariously cute! Good times! And eggs...yum.
~ HELLO MIND SLAVES!!! YOUR NAME IS STEVE!!!...who gets it?

Good times! I'm having a wonderful time as a music major. I love the idea of teaching music even more than before, which is a relief, not going to lie, haha! I also feel like I am playing the flute at a level that I never thought I could play at!!! Very cool!
Tomorrow morning I have a scholarship audition, guuuuulp! Wish me luck, haha! I'm playing a Mozart Andante and Donizetti flute solo piece. The Donizetti piece is AWESOME, and the Mozart is pretty! So hopefully I'll do great! :)

Here is the Donizetti piece

And Here's the Mozart
Both are pretty!!!! :D

On a random note...B FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! haha...sorry.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I hope you guys have a good night!

1 comment: